Hanging With Hummel - Lack of Certainty
March 20, 2023
Welcome to today's episode where we will be talking with Mark Hummel, the CEO of Inspection Empire builder, a group of inspection companies who are leading the industry in mindset leadership and growth. Today, Mark will be sharing his insights on how a lack of certainty does not equal a lack of vision.
- Mark emphasizes that uncertainty is a natural part of life, and we should not try to eliminate it completely. Instead, we should learn to embrace it and use it to our advantage.
- According to Mark, having a clear vision is essential to achieving our goals, but it doesn't mean that we have all the answers. In fact, uncertainty can be a powerful motivator to keep us moving forward and exploring new possibilities.
- Mark shares that throughout his career, he didn't always have all the answers, but he had a clear vision of what he wanted to achieve. He used his uncertainty as a driving force to learn new skills, take risks, and experiment with different approaches.
- Mark believes that having a growth mindset is crucial to embracing uncertainty and vision. We should be open to learning, trying new things, and making mistakes along the way.
- Mark suggests that instead of waiting for certainty to take action, we should take small steps towards our vision and adjust course as we go. This approach allows us to learn from our experiences and make progress towards our goals.
In conclusion, Mark Hummel encourages us to embrace uncertainty and vision as essential components of personal and professional growth. Instead of being afraid of the unknown, we should use it to our advantage by staying open to learning and taking action towards our goals. Thank you for listening to today's episode, and we hope you found it informative and inspiring.
Contact IEB -
- web: www.iebcoaching.com
- email: support@iebcoaching
- social: @iebcoaching
Contact Matt -
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- IG: @the.matthew.williams